Apparently as a familial unit, we do not take good pictures. This would be our best photo:

Actually, the rest of the family looks cute. But, for the love of all things holy...why didn't anyone tell me that my two-tone hair is in desperate need of a root touch-up? Not to mention, what's the dealio with the triangle-ness fof the style? And, at 5'7", I should not look that much shorter than John. Am I going to have to go to Tom Cruise's cobbler for heel lifts?
Anyway, it's day 2 of my meeting, so hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to post about all of the funny and cool stuff the girls have done and said of late. 'Cause there's lots.
7 comments:
That's a great family photo! We're always our own worst critics and I never would've noticed your roots! Haha! I will say that I didn't think you were 5'7" though.
It's a challenge to get the kids to cooporate when attempting to get a good picture of them...which reminds me of our challenge the other day. I'll have to post the picture challenge we faced on my blog!
I've had two glasses of wine and something about the word "cobbler" made me giggle...Hee hee.
I think this is a cute photo! I always have that "roots" look in my photos too...I tend to blame the lighting (or the photographer or the camera or...)
Seriously, your blog just cracks me up! The tom cruise thing just killed me...I also am a HUGE fan of you "who wore it better?" Fantastic!
Cute picture- you look great!!! You do look a lot shorter than John, but I know you are not!!!!
(waves)
ya'll are CUTE!!!
email me a/your mailing addy when you have a moment as you won a birthday treat from me!
Miz.
You all look cute! I understand that roots are in a la Madonna so you're "with it"
Love,
Nonna
Post a Comment