Monday, June 2, 2008

we miss her already

Kiki came in from the Windy City to visit this weekend. It was a super quick trip, but I'm so glad we got to see her before she and Steve move all the way out to Cali. E was super-excited to see Kiki...A was a bit wary at first but quickly warmed up to her.

At dinner last night, I asked E what her favorite part of the weekend was.
"Kiki," she replied.
"Me, too." I told her.

Story Time
At Lunch...with their matching dimples
Kiki teaches E the Art of Making (and Eating!) Dirt


And, lest Nonna and Pop-pop feel left out of the documentation of the weekend's festivities....
In case you were wondering, both John and I were there the entire weekend. Just nobody took pictures of us. Since I'm usually the one wielding the camera, I feel like I'm becoming like Charlie from Charlie's Angels...just the voice telling the story. Well, they are *my girls.*

8 comments:

JerseyBaby said...

i love the charlie's angels analogy! suits you perfectly, as well as many of us camera-wielding moms.

Anonymous said...

Miss you too! Let's do it again really soon!!!!

Kiki

Queen Mommy said...

Sounds like a great weekend.

marathon mom said...

It was fun to see you at Target- where the cool people are on a Saturday!!

Steel Magnolia said...

CUTE pictures! Looks like fun was had by all...

marathon mom said...

Oh- and it was nice to finally meet your sister...after almost 4 years of hearing about her!

Lipstick said...

Great pics! Thanks for sharing. BTW, my grandmother is Nonna and my husband's grandfather is Pop-Pop. Cool to read about your Nonna and Pop-Pop.

Anonymous said...

Gotta echo the LOVE of the charlie-voice sentence.....

So aptly phrased.

MizFit