John was a total super dad on Saturday and took the girls as I wallowed about the house in my own misery. And the girls and I headed down to Nonna and Poppop's on Sunday which was nice. I must admit, the girls are getting to be totally easy and portable. All I did was fill up a sippy cup of whole milk for A, buckle the girls in their seats and we were off. Gone are the days of packing lists, diaper bags, toy bags, etc. for a little jaunt somewhere.
Oh and the "potty training" for A? Let's just say that her newest trick was to run to the bathroom yelling "Pee pee on pah-tay", so I would come in and yank down her pull-up...only to have me realize that she had pooped. Ew. Let's just say she'll be wearing diapers at home for the forseeable future.
6 comments:
I hope you are feeling better. I have being sick- especially on the weekend and during the summer Like a double whammy! Julia is trying hard to keep Dora dry- that was a good idea! We can go out and she holds it and keeps saying that Dora is dry!!! Today we are wearing pony underpants to Will's soccer camp- let's see if she likes ponies as much!
I laughed a sad I SO GET IT laugh at the poopstory.
and it took me FOREVAH to learn that there are pullups with the sideopenflapthings in case of poopmergency.
*sigh*
I have been through the potty training three times! :)
I hope you feel better! The surprise poop in the pull-up is really gross...I have been there many, many times.
Ahh man. Sorry. Hope you are feeling better!!
Hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment