Friday, March 7, 2008

stir crazy

Yesterday, I knew E was sick because she was pretty lethargic and running a temperature. But when I asked her what didn't feel good, she couldn't tell me. So I'd name a body part and she'd tell me that it didn't feel good. As far as I can tell, her tummy, ears and left foot were sick yesterday.

I must admit, I was a little concerned that E would really enjoy her day off yesterday and continue to say she was sick even when she felt better. At home with Mommy watching copious amounts of TV while I tried to work...what could be better? Apparently, school could be. Last night she laid out her clothes (and A's) for school today. And she just came down the stairs fully clothed, declared herself "all better," and asked when we were going to school.

Edited to Add: E's still running a little hot, so she's not going to school. But an episode of Pinky Dinky Doo has seemed to have softened the blow. We're picking A up at 11 or so, so maybe if she's feeling okay we can get some lunch.

No comments: