Friday, March 7, 2008

conversations with a sick girl...

...who isn't feeling all that sick.
Me: E, what are you doing?
E: I'm going upstairs, Mama. I *have* to get a tutu.
And of course, there's this:
Me: E, I have to get on the phone for a conference call.
E: Okay, mama. I'm good to go. I've got Diego on and if I need anything I'll just let you know.

4 comments:

Deep in the Heart said...

Sounds like she's 3 going on 13. Thank goodness for Noggin - especially now that it's on 24 hours a day! Used to go off at 5 pm TX time; that's just when you need it for dinner prep.

justme said...

i am good to go...love that

Sweet Pea Chef said...

Love it. Isn't it funny the "adult" things, a la "good to go," that come out of little ones' mouths? Hope she is feeling all better and you have a great weekend!

Steel Magnolia said...

I hope she feels better soon. so sweet!