When E walked into her classroom, about 8 of her classmates came running over. "E's here!" they were yelling as they gave her huge hugs. Then one shouted "E, I love you!" and the little lemmings all followed suit with a chorus of "I love you, too, E!" It's so cute to see that she has little friends.
Weekend here was pretty boring. Watched football. Changed some diapers. Watched basketball. Changed some diapers. Watched football. Caught E giving her and A's toothbrushes a bath in her Dora potty. Changed some diapers.
I also did LOTS of laundry. Over the holidays, we ended up getting a new washer and dryer. And while I loved it prior to this weekend, the presence of a sanitary cycle made me love it more.
3 comments:
My sister said she did about 12 loads of laundry this weekend and was more grateful than ever that she owned a duplicate of Tess's lovey. She just washing one and pulling one out of the dryer.
Oh, yes. Love the sanitary cycle on my front loader too. Could have never imagined I would care so much about an appliance!!
With guys it's flat screen TVs and women it's the new super-dooper washer dryers.
They are awesome and especially needed at the Short household where they have been asked to perform above and beyond.
Glad A. is starting back to her old self. It was very sad to see and hear her humming happily just to have some saltines and water.
BTW PopPop and I do miss the tent.
Love,
Nonna
Post a Comment