That would be her peasant skirt, a new shirt from Christmas, her rainboots, her Hershey Kiss Halloween costume (on backwards!), her "Groovy" necklace and Silky (of course!).
And this is what A looked like when I picked her up from school today. Those were not the pants she wore to school...but this is what happens when striped pants are your "backup" pair and you let your teachers do your hair. (By the way, drop off was decent today...she was a bit teary, but quickly distracted with a banana and Nutrigrain bar. Yep, food trumps Mommy every time.)
4 comments:
funny thing is...she's dressed a lot like Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen...I think she "is" a fashion plate! How cute!
I'm just so shocked at how much she looks like you - not the clothes of course. I have seen that expression on you a million times.
Obviously, they are both fashionistas!
Nonna
So cute!!! The backwards Kiss costume really makes the outfit!
Post a Comment