Since A was born 25 months after E, she inherited a wealth of hand-me-downs. And since Grandmom and Nonna and Kiki and Aunt Noreen (and even yours truly) have impeccible taste when it comes to kids clothing, she's really a pretty lucky kid. But it always cracks me up to have pictures of both kids in the same outfit.
Every time I go to the storage bins, I think to myself "This is my favorite batch of clothing." The velour jumpsuits in 3 to 6 months...the Dandelion Dreams Gymboree collection in 6-12 months...the adorable sundresses and sunsuits in 12-18 months...I love them all. But one of my favorites is the winter coat and hat that A is currently wearing. Both girls just looked absolutely adorable in it.
So here are pictures of the girls, looking equally cute, in their winter gear. Interesting note, both pictures were taking on the first snowfall of the year (though in A's case it was 6 o'clock at night hence the indoor locale) exactly two years apart. Doing the math for you, E is 15 months and A is 14 months!
Hurricane E - December 5, 2005
Sweet Baby A - December 5, 2007
Updated to Add: Now my girls are up against Violet Affleck in the hat department. Bring it on!
3 comments:
OMG! They look sooo much alike. Maybe not to you, I know I was always amazed when people thought you and KiKI looked alike - but in the same outfit, same age - definitely a strong sisterly resemblence and oh so cute!
Nonna
I remember that Christmas card picture of E. They are too cute! Whatever became of your submission to Gap for cutest kid?
A little jealous of the snow, but not jealous of getting the kids in and out of cars and stores in all that gear! Here's hoping we'll have a White Christmas in C'ville.
They are so precious! I agree with Nonna - they look alike. That hat is the cutest.
Kiki
Post a Comment