Monday, December 3, 2007

new habits die hard

Totally forgot that each girl started new habits this weekend...neither of them are particularly desirable.

Sweet Baby A has become a bit of a biter. She bit E twice this weekend. In her defense, E was taking her toy away or blocking access to her toys when this happened, but still. She's starting to fight back against her big sis and I can see some catfights on the horizon Chez Slacker. E told me that Christopher should tell Santa that A shouldn't get any presents because she was biting...how do I explain my way out of that one!??!?

Speaking of E...not once, but twice on Saturday she stripped down nekkid and told me, "I think I'll spend the rest of the day naked, Mommy." I'll take her constantly changing of clothes over being a nudist any day...especially since it gets a bit nippy in our house in the winter months.

No comments: