Thursday, December 13, 2007

oh what fun!

Things E did to entertain herself this morning while John and I got ready:

  • Watched Curious George



Things A did to entertain herself this morning while John and I got ready:

  • Watched Curious George

  • Turned TV off

  • Turned TV on

  • Carried pair of socks around room

  • Attempted to put socks on

  • Opened bathroom cabinets

  • Turned TV off

  • Dumped out bag of hangers (going to be recycled)

  • Carried empty recycled hanger bag around room

  • Turned TV off

  • Picked stuff out of trash can in closet

  • Yelled in protest when mommy takes away trash and puts trash can out of reach

  • Turned TV off

  • Turned TV on

2 comments:

Deep in the Heart said...

I know what you mean. I thought Jake would never watch TV. He still only makes it for 15 minutes max. We'll have Tess over and Rachel will be watching the chosen program and the two little guys are running around making a menace of themselves.

Steel Magnolia said...

I can feel your pain times 2...the twins are into everything, while Harrison just sits there and watches Diego like a good little boy. I can't tell you how many times Jack has dumped Bailey's water bowl....