Friday, December 14, 2007

not so slacker after all...

Oh yeah...we're on top of it this year. After a morning trip to Target, I am D-O-N-E with Christmas shopping for the girls. All presents AND stocking stuffers have been bought. I even found baby dolls for the girls that were less-creepy than I had anticipated.

Almost all of the other Christmas presents that we need to buy are bought. Just two more to buy (and we know what we are getting them!), and then we just have to wrap, which shouldn't take too long.

My MOMS cookie exchange cookies have been baked and are cooling. I ended up doing Nutella Kiss Cookies rolled in red and green sugar. They are a little flat, but still pretty tasty.

The Christmas cards have been addressed, stuffed, sealed, stamped and SENT. Expect the cuteness that is Hurricane E and Sweet Baby A arriving in your mailbox shortly!

And...tomorrow we are having breakfast with Santa! So, John and I won't burn in the firey pits of hell by denying our children the opportunity to see Santa...and we won't have to go to the mall to do it! And, there's breakfast, to boot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great Katie. I wish I were as on top of it as you are... although the girls have had three lunches with Santa already. I thin that is enough for one year.

Deep in the Heart said...

You deserve a pat on the back - and a celebratory glass (or two) of wine.