As I was putting A to bed on Saturday night, she struck up a conversation with me.
"Hey, I have an idea!" she said.
"What, A?"
"How about we go shopping to-maw-woe?"
"Shopping? Where do you want to go shopping?"
"Weg-a-mans. Or someplace else."
"Hmmm. That sounds like a plan, A. Shopping it is. Good night, sweetheart."
At some point in the last few months, A has morphed from a toddler to a little girl...who has her own thoughts and ideas and expresses them in complete sentences. My other favorite from her this weekend? When she had an accident, so I just grabbed a new pair of panties from the dryer.
"But, mommy," she told me. "I need an actual pair of pants, too."
In other news, Grandmom sent the girls care packages with new outfits in them, which they wore on Friday. I attempted to get a cute picture of the two of them...but the this was the best that I could do. Notice the curls are almost completely gone from A's hair...but it's still pretty blond. I miss the cute little ringlets that she used to have...but this new hair is much more manageable.
3 comments:
I can't believe how A's hair has changed since the summer! Did your sisters ever straighten out to curl up again?
I bet the ringlets will be back when the air isn't so dry? R had ringlets in the back until just this past summer (sniff, sniff) and they were always bone straight in the winter, curly in the summer.
Hey, it's been almost a week. Where did you go?
Post a Comment