So, we played a bit and ate some dinner, and then we got ready for Halloween. The kiddos were excited and John and the girls left to trick-or-treating about 6:45. They emerged a little less than an hour later, which was impressive. I guess they went around with the neighbor kids for a bit...but they were going too fast to keep up. John told me their route...quite impressive.
The kiddos stayed out on the front porch and eating as much straight sugar as humanly possible for a little big. A decided that she loved Nerds and did not really like Skittles. E was less picky and pretty much ate every candy in sight. We took the girls up for bed without any sort of protest...E was asleep before I left the room (which never happens).
I didn't really get any good pictures...the best three are below. I guess the girls were so hyped up to get a move on that the thought of sitting still for even a few milliseconds was too much to ask.
Oh...the funniest thing about the night? I got at least *five* comments on how great my porch looked with all those pumpkins. Look out, Marth Stewart! Hope your Halloween was happy!



1 comment:
I know you get this all the time, but E looks more and more like you every time I see her! Glad A's tummy didn't slow you down...
Post a Comment