Too cute! Jake has been wearing his feet-y PJs for over a month. And no, it's not cold enough here. And yes, I let him anyway. Just makes him extra snuggly when he comes down in the morning.
We'll be busting out the feety jammies soon too! Sassy wears hers till she gets in the bed, then sleeps in just undies! Year round. She's HOT-BLOODIED!
4 comments:
Too cute! Jake has been wearing his feet-y PJs for over a month. And no, it's not cold enough here. And yes, I let him anyway. Just makes him extra snuggly when he comes down in the morning.
I misssss fall.
and still yank out my fleece pj's and turn on the a/c.
My husband loves that---------NOT.
when, oh when, will they start making footy pjs for tall grown women? I want some! Butt flap, too!
We'll be busting out the feety jammies soon too! Sassy wears hers till she gets in the bed, then sleeps in just undies! Year round. She's HOT-BLOODIED!
Post a Comment