Thursday, August 21, 2008

6 unspectacular things about me

Lipstick at the Mailbox tagged me for the 6 (un)Spectacular Things about Me meme. Since this conference call I'm on is really dragging on, I thought I'd play along.
  1. I *hate* celery. It's disgusting. I will even pick the itty bitty pieces out of chicken salad because...ew. Nasty.
  2. I'm hugely competitive when it comes to board games, especially Trivial Pursuit.
  3. I have to sleep bundled up under my comforter. Even in summer. And the air conditioning is broken.
  4. I have to line up my money right-side up in increasing denominations in my wallet.
  5. I get the "Go Diego Go!" theme song stuck in my head a lot. I also sometimes sing it to the girls as a bedtime lullaby.
  6. I have to go potty immediately before leaving somewhere and getting in the car. If more than 5 minutes or so elapses between going and I still haven't left...I have to go again. John gets particularly annoyed at this one.
Whew! That was harder than I thought. Everything I do must be pretty darn spectacular, huh?


5 comments:

Countdown till Naptime said...

Hi, I just found your blog and I'm relatively new to the blogging world. I have a similar problem. I have to go potty right before I lay down and go to sleep. If for some reason something delays me from laying down within 30 secs of going then I have to go potty again. My husband just shakes his head at me too. I thought I was the only one with this type of "issue". HaHa :-)

Lipstick said...

Hey there, Slacker Mama! Thanks for playing along! I really think the whole organized money in the wallet thing is really interesting.

BTW, thanks for the info about the pronunciation of meme. You have such cool info...you are the one who knew about vanity sizing/the standard template.

Slacker Mama said...

Lipstick...I'm a true treasure trove of useless information. That's why I'm so kick-ass at Trivial Pursuit!

Carolyn, welcome and thanks for your comment. I'm glad I'm not the only one with issues!

Sweet Pea Chef said...

Go Diego Go Diego Go Diego GO Diego.

It sticks with me too.

Ugh.

Shannon said...

Hmmm...Trivial Pursuit, huh? Bring it on! Nobody likes to play with me anymore (sob) 'cuz I always win.