- The girls are obsessed with YouTube. Their current favorites are Taylor Swift videos (specifically "You Belong with Me" and "Love Story"), some Hannah Montana videos that involves "boom boom clap" and the awesome wedding processional to "Forever."
- I'm apparently obsessed with polka dots. I bought both the bathing suit A is wearing and the dress E is wearing. And I noticed that Gymboree had a polka dot line for fall and thought to myself "Why didn't anyone tell me?!?!?"
- A's wearing her "babing suit". We're going to hit up the pool today at some point...but A insisted on getting in her bathing suit as soon as we got back from our walk this morning. E's changing as I type this.
So far we're having a good weekend. Hope you are, too!

1 comment:
We'll have to let the kids You Tube together- we watch the Hoedown Throwdown WAY too much!
Post a Comment