Well, the girls have become little addicts. In fact, John had to put the box of Kix up on the top shelf in the pantry alongside the Girl Scout cookies since apparently the girls were fighting each other over them the other night. So it was no surprise that they asked for some to snack on during the looooooong commute to school. I mean, 2 minutes without food? Child abuse.
Since their Snack Traps were missing, I had to use ziploc baggies. I handed them each one and when I retrieved the box of Kix, this is what I got. Two adorable girls yelling "TRICK OR TREAT!"
You can see I tried for an After shot...but A was too busy devouring her Kix to comply.
Should be a good weekend round these parts. Baby AJ is bringing her parents along for a cross-country trip to visit! Yay! And the project that is consuming 99.9% of my time is (fingers crossed) going to reach a major, so-close-to-done-you-can-taste-it milestone today! YAY!

No comments:
Post a Comment