"Daddy, I wanna watch the ball game with you!"It has worked like a charm pretty much every night this week because there always seems to be a baseball game on in the Slacker house in the summertime. Not only that, the College World Series is going on, and due to Virginia's Cinderella run, the Slackers (well, really just John) are very into the whole thing.
In fact, John was waxing poetic about how exciting the CWS is...how he can't believe he hasn't watched it before...how it was his new favorite sport. It sounded so familiar to me. And then I realized that I had heard the exact same speech a few weeks ago during the Stanley Cup finals. Ah...to be married to a sports addict.
Anyway, while we had the Virginia vs. Arkansas (aka, the Hoos vs. the Hogs) game on the other night, A broke out with her rendition of "Take me out to the Ballgame." And, even though I realized over a year ago that we need some lamps in the living room, I still haven't gotten any. So, sorry the lighting sucks. We'll just pretend I shot the video in sepia.
5 comments:
So stinkin' cute!!!
So cute! It is a "shade" that UVA didn't win.
Love,
Nonna
Love it! Why do we always lose to my ex-boyfriend's school??? He found me on FB to gloat.
Oh and this one even got my non-spots-addict husband watching the CWS. I've never seen him watch a baseball game in his life, but he was gladly staying up until 1 am on a Sunday night.
Dat was so cwute!
Post a Comment