On Saturday morning, the Slackers got up bright and early for E's preschool graduation. Since holding a graduation ceremony for every milestone in school seems to be the thing to do, I figure it was the first of seven (preschool, Kindergarten, 5th grade, 8th grade, high school, college, law school). I'm not sure if her college graduation will include rousing musical numbers like her preschool one did...so I think this one might be the most entertaining. (Though, A would beg to differ...she was not at all entertained by the program.) After each class performed a song or two, it was time to give out diplomas.
John and I were even good parents and got E a bouquet of flowers and a "Congrats, Grad!" balloon to commemorate the event. However, E insisted the flowers go in her room and not in a part of the house where the rest of us could enjoy them. So, I'm thinking that she barely passed the Sharing 101 course on her way to earning that diploma. Sheesh.


2 comments:
Congrats to the little grad. Is that Paigey she's hugging?
Nonna
Congratulations E! So proud of you!
Post a Comment