It's official, John and I have been married for *seven* years.
But for all that remembering that he did, as John was heading out the door he turned to me and asked in all seriousness,
"What day is it today? The 7th? The 5th?"We've got a big celebration planned for tonight. I think we're headed up to our local mexican place for dinner with the girls. Monday night is free face-painting night, so I keep threatening to have them paint hearts on our faces in honor of the big day. And I think for story time tonight, I'll break out the wedding album so the girls can see their parents when they were young
Happy anniversary, John! The past seven years have been fantastic and I can't wait to spend many, many more with you!
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary! What a sweet husband to remember. Have fun with the face painting.
I remember the first time Sassy saw our wedding video, she started crying because she wasn't there! Happy Anniversary!
Awwwww- I was thinking of you guys tonight! Glad your anniversary was fun! Will got a T-Rex by the lady last week- half way through he looks at his arm, looks at the lady and said 'I wanted a T-Rex, not a chicken'. T-Rex is not her specialty!!!
Happy Anniversary!! I love that photo of you two....
Happy Anniversary. Love how the wind is blowing your veil! Sooooo cold, but what a party.
Yay! Seven years and not itching! Happy Anniversary.
Post a Comment