Thursday, February 14, 2008

i wanna retire

Retirement looks fun. If you are like my parents, you get to do cool things like travel to Estes Park, Colorado for some snow-shoeing.On the other hand, you also get suckered into babysitting your grandchildren when they get sick...on a moment's notice! Luckily, A got sick this week (rather than last week) or we would've been Nonna-less!

4 comments:

Deep in the Heart said...

I know what you mean. My parents are already planning their summer trips and they may overlap Jake's birthday. Not such a big deal, but this means they'll also be gone for our 10th anniversary. Babysitters needed please!

Deep in the Heart said...

Oh, what's the update on Kiki and Steve's plans??

Tell them I said hello. I know you're excited to see her. Melissa and I will be flying solo to St. Louis tomorrow and even though the temps are scary cold, at least we'll have a chance for some sisterly catch up time.

Sweet Pea Chef said...

What an amazing picture!

Slacker Mama said...

Jenn...they are CA bound! San Jose, to be exact. Apparently they don't have jobs for high-falooting MBAs in the DC area! Sheesh!