Tuesday, November 20, 2007

well crap...

I thought we were on the mend. Then A woke up from her 2 hour nap (her second of the day!) about as ornery as she's ever been in her short little life and E is fast asleep on the couch. Fun times Chez Slacker!

4 comments:

JerseyBaby said...

"craptastic" I'd say.

Hey, what's the "predictions" thing you guys do at Thanksgiving?

Steel Magnolia said...

I hope both girls feel better! I hope you don't get it either. Happy Thanksgiving!

Deep in the Heart said...

We're there with you. Well not quite, but Rachel got a good cold brewing just in time for Turkey Day.

Slacker Mama said...

Kristin...we used to do predictions for New Years, but once the kids hit high school, we switched it to T-giving. Basically, we do a series of predictions for the coming year: Politics, Sports, News, Entertainment, Personal and Obits. We then read them the next year. Sometimes they are so funny because the predictions all refer to something was clearly a joke that was going around the table that day...but we have absolutely no idea what it meant.