Friday, November 30, 2007

thank god for collage christmas cards

This morning, the girls were looking cute (and somewhat festive) in their matching outfits, so I decided to try to take a picture of them for consideration for the Slacker family Christmas card. How did it go? Not well. The pictures contained A in various states of trying to get off the couch with E alternately trying to yank her back onto the couch or sitting there looking cute as a button. I plan on trying to take some pictures this weekend in their Christmas dresses, but I think the idea of having a picture of the two of them looking cute together is just a pipedream.

So, thank you Snapfish, Shutterfly, and Ofoto (or EasyShare or KodakGallery or whatever your name du jour is) for providing me with the option of showing friends and family how cute my kids are in two separate pictures on the same card!

1 comment:

Sweet Pea Chef said...

I made the mistake of buying cards this year that only allow for one picture. Sweet Pea Husband allowed us to use a family picture, where amazingly, 3 of the 4 of us are looking at the camera and half way decent. Baby Sweet Pea looks a bit scared, but I figure 3 out of 4 ain't bad.

Next year, collage cards, here we come!