Saturday, October 2, 2010

all's well that ends well

In a nutshell, last week sucked. Between a busted AC, elliptical trainer, and car repairs, the term "hemorrhaging money" was uttered multiple times by John and me. Add to that some major upheavals at my job and a haircut that resulted in me having helmet of so-black-it-looked-blue hair...we were at the laugh so we wouldn't cry stage of survival.

Luckily, things did start to turn around. The job stuff isn't as bad as it could of been (i.e., I still have one!). And, after a 3 1/2 hour stint at the hair salon with the color correction specialist, I now have really really dark brown hair (i.e., brown is the new black!). John and I were able to get away to go to a wedding where we got to see a bunch of friends (including, randomly enough, my best HS guy friend/prom date) in a beautiful location.

So, hopefully, the worst is behind us...and there will be lots of good in the future.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Lots of good in the future girlfriend!!!! This weekend is crazy with the walk, but let's plan another night!

Lisa Thayne said...

I think you look beautiful...no matter what your hair color is!

Deep in the Heart said...

Glad you could end your week on a good note.