- E has a new favorite color! She has abandoned pink for...BLUE! Can you believe it? We certainly can't. It's somewhat difficult for her to incoporate blue into her outfits every day, because, well, she has a pink-centric wardrobe. But she's somehow managing.
- E also chose to wear her UVA track suit to the game last weekend instead of her cheerleader uniform. I know! Blue AND pants...it's almost like she's a tomboy!
- The Slacker gals all went to the dentist this week! Which, I didn't find all that thrilling, but the girls thought it was Christmas in October. New sparkly toothbrushes! Crappy prizes for opening their mouths! They are already talking about their appointmens next April.
- Speaking of teeth, and despite my prediction that a tooth loss was imminent last September, E has yet to lose a tooth. But her bottom two teeth are super, super wiggly. So maybe 2010 is her year?
- And, finally, here's a picture I shot of A at the GAP on Columbus Day. It was just the two of us all day (E had school), and we went to get 40% kids and maternity clothes. (Actually, we went twice, because I got to the mall and realized I left my wallet at home. Awesome.) While I tried on clothes, A had fun with the fake belly.
Apparently, wrapping your arms around your belly is instinct. - And, we are getting pumped up for our trip to California to visit AJ and her parents. All three girls are going as butterflies. The outfits and wings are store-bought, but this weekend, E, A and I will get our craft on to make anntennae. I'm hoping that it goes marginally better than the Cat Ear Debacle of 2010. But, even though it seems like it'd be hard to screw up a headband, some pipecleaners, and pompoms...I'm sure we'll figure out a way.
- Last weekend, I had the opportunity to hang out with Jenn and Sweet Pea Chef at the UVA game. This weekend, the girls and I are brunching with the JerseyBaby clan. And, of course, we're seeing AJ and fam next week. I love getting together with everyone! Yay!
3 years ago
3 comments:
We can't wait to see you guys! AJ was walking around in her butterfly wings last night and she looked adorable!
1. Can't wait to see you!
2. Haven's all about navy blue these days. (Be still my beating heart!) Of course, she also wants to paint her room (and replace her bedding) with something in the navy blue/black/deep purple spectrum. (Now my heart just stops.)
Congrats! Hope all goes well for you!
Post a Comment