I was *so* happy that day. And, the last eight years have been wonderful, indeed.
I was 27 when we got married. It seemed so old back then...but now? I look back at pictures and we look so young. Though one day, I'll look back at pictures from now and think the same thing.
Happy Anniversary, John! I love you!
* For our 5 year anniversary we went to Ireland. We're headed to Italy for our 10 year anniversary. I cannot wait!
4 comments:
Congrats, congrats! And as one of those freezing bridesmaids, I'll tell you what I most remember from that day is not the temps, but how happy you were to see each other for the first time before getting married.
Happy Anniversary!
I've said it before and I'll say it again - Happy Anniversary!
I'm headed to Italy tomorrow! I thought it was today- big, horrible, mess- but it's done now and I'm going to Italy tomorrow. (really, I am.)
Post a Comment