Tuesday, April 13, 2010

it's been a while...get used to it

So, I've been meaning to post pictures from Easter since...well, Easter. But I'm swamped at work. It's not as bad as last year (thankfully!), but I'm super busy nonetheless.

Anyway, Easter was fun. The fam took off Good Friday to hang out together. We went hiking. We played tennis. We grilled out. Then Grandmom and Granddad came to visit. Good times were had all weekend.

Easter was a success, despite needing an eleventh hour trip to Target to get basket stuff. (I swear, one of these years I will purchase stuff in advance.) On the bright side, I have successfully established a tissue-paper-in-the-basket policy...which is far less aggrivating than the Easter grass. So, I think that puts me slightly ahead of the game.

We tried to recreate our Christmas miracle of a great family picture. We failed. This was the best we got.

Thanks again to Grandmom for the girls' Easter dresses. I realize that the time for matching dresses is coming to an end...but damn they look cute dressed alike. And when the girls busted out the dresses again for our trip to the Dentist...*everyone* commented on how cute they were.

Alrighty...gotta get back to work!

1 comment:

Marge said...

Loved the pics and you all!
Nonna