Friday, May 1, 2009

breaking out the video camera

After watching this video, I have the overwhelming desire to get more footage of the girls. That way when they are world famous rock stars and pen a song about what an amazing mom I am they have lots of footage to work with. Just like Taylor Swift.


Warning: If you don't feel like crying, I would *not* watch the video. 'Cause I'm a blubbering idiot right now.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok,seriously bawling right now. It made me think of my Catherine who will be 9 and is growing up so fast and then it made me think of my Mom who I miss everyday. Enjoy your babies and your Mom Katie, you are so loved. Marguerite

AJ's Mom said...

You know I am crying . . . and clutching baby AJ close! How precious is that! In a time of belly shirts and suggestive lyrics, it's so nice to hear/see such a lovely, heartfelt song. Love Taylor Swift. (Gosh, I am such a mom!)

Kiki

Steel Magnolia said...

OK..I'm crying too!! It does go by so so fast...

Anonymous said...

I made it half way threw before crying.

JulieG said...

Despite your warning I watched..and am a mess! I hate that burning feeling in your throat when you really are losing it!

Anonymous said...

OK, I thought Suzie Boggus' "Letting Go" was THE tear-jerker as you and KiKi were heading off to college BUT this is just as, if not more, heart-wrenching.

It's great to see Marguerite, KiKi and you being such great Moms - and I second KiKi on Taylor Swift.

Much Love,
Nonna

Sweet Pea Chef said...

I am a sucker for punishment, or should I say, crying.

I didn't heed your warning and watched the video. I don't think I made it more than a minute into it without crying.

This should be on my list of guaranteed tearjerkers.

"I love you forever" and "Let me hold you longer" are the two books I cannot read even a few pages of without sobbing.

Michelle said...

Precious. It goes by so fast, and even in the thick of parenting a 2 year old and a 6 year old and the stresses it can bring, this video/song remind me that living in the moment is truly what is important. Thanks for sharing. And Sweet Pea Chef, I'm right there with you on "Love You Forever". Such a tear jerker, and one of my favorite baby shower gifts to give.