Friday, February 6, 2009

peek-a-boo

As I've mentioned many times before, Fridays are known as "Something Else" days in the Slacker house. It's the day that E can legitmately something other than her uniform to school. (Seriously, the prospect of not having to wear a uniform every day is the main reason E is psyched for Kindergarten next year.) Since Tuesday, E has been telling me how she wanted to wear her Valentime's outfit from Nonna and Pop-pop. Of course A followed suit.

But trying to get pictures of them this morning looking cute? Damn near impossible. I've included the Before and After shots so you can see what I'm up against. The things I do for you guys...






2 comments:

whitneyingram said...

You need to know from an outside source that you have very pretty little ladies. Nice work.

Anonymous said...

I guess Fridays are just do whatever you want days - no uniforms, no pics, etc.

They're cutie pies,
Nonna