John picked E up from school and headed up to Wilmington to see John's Aunt Kathleen and then head on to Philly for the Temple vs. Tennessee game. They met up with John's friend, Jason and his son, Ben. Good times were had. E wore A's cheerleader uniform...which was definitely too short, but she didn't care. John gets bonus points for putting the orange bow I packed for E in.


And here are the little cuties from when they were almost 1 year old.

On Saturday, we all met back up at my parents house where we employed preferred parenting method #2: leaving them in the care of others. John and I headed into Arlington for our friends' annual Christmas party. We had dinner at Faccia Luna prior to going over which was delish as usual. The party was tons of fun, and was great to see everyone.
On Sunday, we stayed over at my parents' house most of the day, and then headed back in the evening. We had dinner at the Chili's that just opened up near us. The girls actually did great -- they ate tons and were well-behaved. The only issue is that both of them wanted to sit by me...so I was squished in the booth with the two of them while John got an entire side to himself.
In other news, we are pretty much done with Christmas shopping for the girls. We've got to get some stocking stuffers and one more thing for A...but otherwise we are done! Now all that's left is putting together the kitchen that they are getting. How much do you want to bet that we wait until the wee hours of Christmas Eve to accomplish that task?
7 comments:
So cute...Jason said they had a great time! Next time we can all go! Hope to see you soon!
Nice. Sean played it off like John was a single man for the weekend. No mention of E at all after all the MANY phone conversations they had. Trying to make me look like the bad guy again, I guess!
Cute! I miss being able to walk to Facia Luna in Glover Park.
I miss Faccia Luna so much. We went out for pizza on Friday night, but it just wasn't the same.
ok, that is too funny, i was going to do a post on the divide and conquer technique as well !!! it is a must with the babybunchers !!
Love the TN orange! Go Vols!
I bet you $100 it doesn't get done before Christmas Eve.
I come from a long family tradition of waiting until CE to do things like this.
We waited until CE last year to wrap, only to find out we were completely out of regular tape. Duct tape anyone?
Post a Comment