The Slackers have been busy busy busy in the days leading up to Christmas. We've had John's family come into town, my sister come into town, a good friend's Christening, some shopping, a set of much needed haircuts, and I'm working today to boot!
So, continuing our theme song this Christmas...I present to you a really cool a capella version of the Twelve Days of Christmas. This actually reminds me a lot of how it goes down in our house.
LOVED your card. Obviously, I had seen the pic on your blog, but somehow, with the color background you chose, it was even a better picture in person! Hope your Christmas was merry.
4 comments:
Is this what Virginia Gentlemen aspire to be after they graduate? Hilarious.
We got your card today. So sweet.
Merry Christmas K!
I love that!
Hey SM-
Sending lots of holiday wishes and love and hope for a great 2009!
LOVED your card. Obviously, I had seen the pic on your blog, but somehow, with the color background you chose, it was even a better picture in person! Hope your Christmas was merry.
Post a Comment