E is now in a Pre-K classroom, which she is totally psyched about because "it's for 4-year-olds." Her other class was for 3-year-olds so every day for the last two weeks she's been asking me if she was going to the class for 4-year-olds. She's very into being 4 right now...it's totally cracking me up. Last week, it rained and she wore her rainboots. They are now too small and were hurting her feet. All of the sudden she busted out with
"I know why they hurt my feet...they are for 3-year-olds and now I'm 4."A moved up from the Toddler room to the Two's Room. This is pretty significant (to me, at least) because this is the room that E started school at. Sure, E was there for a month until she potty-trained...but still! My baby, who started off in the infant room as a crawler, is now in the Two's! Next move she'll make is to the pre-school side, uniforms and all. Some of her friends moved up with her, which made the transition easier...though her "best" friend, Alexa is still in the Toddler room until January.
In other news, John and I watched 90210 last night. I'm not so sure about it. John, however, puffy-heart loves it. For as much of a guys guy as he is, he certainly loves him some chicky shows and movies. But, if it saves me from having to watch the Orioles/Nats/other sports team that I don't care about (which would be on if we weren't watching 90210)...then bring on the smut!
4 comments:
I watched it, too. Big Daddy sat with me rolling his eyes multiple times and then evacuated to the Great Room to watch HGTV. That's right...as in "Home and Garden" ha ha. What do you think about Erin Silver? I LOVE IT. I had forgotten that Kelly and David had a baby sis...AND...Kelly's MOM is going to be on in up coming episodes. BTW...did Brenda's face look "weird" to you? I'm just sayin'...
Brenda's face has always looked weird to me -- it's that whole "one eye is *much* higher than the other issue". However, John noted that the years were not as kind to her as Kelly Taylor.
I'm a little concerned that this show will fizzle way to fast...I mean there was so much packed into two episodes last night I'm not sure they can sustain the drama for months on end!
Oh...and John would rather stick a fork in his eye than willingly watch HGTV. You got yourself a keeper!
and now I PUFFFFFFFFY HEART love John.
while I miss the sideburns of the olden days this update will have to do :)
Post a Comment