Wednesday, June 11, 2008

tag...i'm it!

One of my new blogger friends, Lipstick at the Mailbox tagged me for a meme. Since I'm trying to get her to like me...here it goes.

(Post rules at the beginning of the post. Answer all the questions. Tag 6 people, go to their blog and leave a comment to inform them that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.)

1. What were you doing ten years ago?
Living in Arlington and working for an environmental consulting company. John and I were just starting out dating so I was spending lots and lots and lots of time with him. Oh, and attending weddings...I went to 4 weddings that summer, and was a bridesmaid in two of them.

2. What are five things on your to-do list today?
Work out, Drop the girls off at school, Complete a report at work, Cook dinner, Unload the dishwasher

3. Snacks you enjoy?
Popcorn, chips/crackers and dips, chocolate ... but I try to eat baby carrots instead

4. Places you've lived:
At my parent's house (before AND after college)
In Charlottesville
In Arlington
In Sterling
In my current house
Never *once* out of Virginia, unlike my nomadic twin!

5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
Quit my job!
Go shopping
Take all my friends on a big vacation
Buy a beach house and a mountain house
Start some sort of charitable foundation

6. People you want to know more about?
The people I tag...

Steel Magnolia
Deep in the Heart of Texas
Sweet Peas and Pumpkins
Party of Five
Mom Running Happy
Jersey Baby


3 comments:

Lipstick said...

Love your blog! I'm a fan...

Deep in the Heart said...

I finished my assignment. Thanks for getting me writing again. I feel like I have writer's block.

JerseyBaby said...

Just about to finish my assignment. Thanks for the tag!