I got home tonight right before it was lights out for E. Though Daddy had already read three books, I told her I'd read one more. I asked her which book she wanted to read, and she grabbed two of our current favorites are
Owen and
In My Heart (thanks, Kiki for the birthday gift!). I told her to pick one since it was so late and she had already heard some from daddy.
"How about two stories since I pee peed in the potty?" she asked.
Girlfriend has been pretty much accident-free since we went cold turkey last week. I wonder how long she's going to milk the praise and rewards for potty training?
2 comments:
Thanks for the continued book recommendations. We read Cinder Edna last night and Rachel said she liked Edna better. I have the others waiting at the library for me. Oh, and Andy Anderson had a little boy named Owen in July so I sent that book his way.
Harrison still wants an m&m for #2 and he's been trained for 3 months!
Post a Comment