Tuesday, September 11, 2007

enough about me

The last few posts have really been all about moi, so I thought I'd give you a quick rundown on the girls. Exciting happenings in their world and, really, that's why I started this blog.

E is doing really well with the potty training. She's pretty much accident-free (except for poops) and stays dry at night. We're trying bribery for the poops -- but any and all suggestions from those who have been there/done that are welcome. She's also warming up to her new class -- even Miss Elizabeth (her teacher) said that she was suprised how well she has adjusted. She looks like such a little girl in her uniform and backpack. I'll try to post a picture as soon as I get a new battery for my camera.

A is walking more and more every single day. Before this weekend, she would walk if she was already cruising or if you stood her up...but now, she stands herself up and goes. This morning she made it from our bed into the bathroom without falling! At this rate she'll be full-blown walker by her birthday! She's also becoming so much more of a toddler. She loves to play chase and peekaboo...she just laughs and laughs. Oh...and she has a sign for milk...she goes to the cabinet where we keep the bottles, starts banging on it and whining. Not as elegant as the actual milk sign, but it gets the point across.

Anyway, I'll try to upload pics and/or videos this weekend. It's looking more and more (fingers crossed!) that I'll have some time!

No comments: