I've been meaning to recap E's 7th Birthday, and the maiden voyage to the American Girl store she and A took with Nonna and Pop-pop...
I wanted to tell you all about the first day of school and how E and A are doing in 2nd grade and Kindergarten, respectively.
Then there was A's birthday and the story of how you should never let your husband order the birthday cake because he will order a cake that feeds 30 to 36 people, on the off chance that the neighborhood kids will come over and eat cake. Luckily, some kids did come over, including the 5th grader that A has a crush on.
A's boy craziness is a post on it's own.
And our little caboose baby just had a (half) birthday, too. She turned 6 months yesterday!
She's been doing great! She's sitting up these days. She's also an eating machine. She's a very adventerous eater...here she is trying octopus!
Okay, really she's only up to Stage 2 foods...I think Octopus is Stage 3.
But the point is, I got so far behind with all the stuff I wanted to post that I was too just overwhelmed to post anything. And, quite frankly, I haven't found much free time to post. So I figure that I'm going to pretend like I wrote much longer, wittier, and heartful posts on each of these subjects and then move on. Hopefully, that will cure my "blog paralysis" and I can write something a bit more frequently.
I've got some good stuff I want to tell you:
- what "a day in the life" looks like around these parts
- pictures of E and A at their ballet class
- stories of how C would be the world's most perfect baby if she would stop waking herself up from pooping at 5:30 in the morning
- and riveting updates on my hair (two words that changed my life: dry shampoo) and whether or not I fit in any pants (Spoiler Alert! Not really.)
But, before all that can happen, I must sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment