This morning, I called my mom on the way into the office to tell her about the previous 15 hours of my life. How an argument over a bracelet turned into E giving A
nursemaid's elbow, leading to a dinnertime trip to UrgentCare trip for A and daddy, leading to a full-on meltdown from E when she saw A got a Happy Meal on the way from the Urgent Care because A was
soooooo lucky. How, for the fifth morning in a row, C has decided that the 5 o'clock hour would be an awesome time to start the day...and E thought she'd just finish up the rest of the morning in our bed. How I discovered that A and E have been taking baths but neglecting to wash their hair or use soap when doing so (though, in her defense, A said she did soap "a leg" on Monday).
When I finished my recap, my mom said, "It's always something over there, isn't it?" And, it's true. Life with three kids has definitely gotten crazy. Getting the stars to align where everything is running smoothly seems pretty impossible.
Since I haven't printed out/framed any pictures of all three kiddos together yet, I made a quick collage of my favorite Instagram pics taken on my iPhone and printed it out for my desk at work. Every time I look at it, I have to smile.

Life might be crazy...but it sure is a lot of fun.
4 comments:
oh no! Ryan had nurse maid's elbow when he was 4. I remember it is painful until they can "pop" it back into place.
sounds crazy, but isn't life always? btw, we're in C'ville...lots of v and sabres floating around this here place.
Welcome to Crazyville. We have been waiting for you!
We all live in Crazytown! No worries here. I *think* that is why they invented wine! You're doing an amazing job with those 3 beautiful girls!
I couldn't imagine 3 lil ones! I'm out numbered most days with 2! And nursemaids elbow is very common. We went through that a few years ago. I think I bloggede about it back in the day....
Post a Comment