Saturday, February 20, 2010

candy detective

We were hanging out last night, when I noticed something strange.
"Hey, A. Why is your finger green?"
"I was eating candy."
John explained that E had received even *more* candy yesterday...and that the girls had snuck off and eaten when they got home.
"You were eating Fun Dip, weren't you? And since it was E's candy, you used your finger to eat it!"
"How did you know, mama?"
 

Sometimes, a mother learns from experience.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

AJ's Mom said...

Busted!

Sweet Pea Chef said...

I get incredulous looks when I know that Ryan is sneaking something in the kitchen. He has yet to figure out that they crinkling bag gives him away. Some day they will all be on do us, but I love the power and mystery our "super mom" senses give us...

JerseyBaby said...

Haven had that exact "finger" last week after her swimming instructor gave the class fun dips.