Thursday, January 14, 2010

christmas 2009: the recap

So, Christmas was a huge success! This was the first year that each girl had definitive ideas about what they wanted. E wanted a globe that played games and a Barbie. A wanted a pink car and a Barbie. For a while we had *no* idea what kind of car A meant -- for her or for her dolls -- lucky for us she was talking about a doll sized one. We also got the girls bikes. But,when the dust had settled and the presents were opened, the early front runner for favorite gift were the mini-Slinkies the girls got in their stockings. Who knew?

The other big gift of the holiday was the Beertender that my mom got my husband. 'Cause nothing says "Happy Birthday, Jesus!" like a ice cold beer at 10 in the morning.

It was also Baby AJ's first Christmas, which was fun. Sure, she had no *idea* what the heck was going on...but she sure was cute!
 


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good times! I am still thinking about purchasing a beertender for myself! How come there are no pics of me and 2 of my husband????

Kiki

Anonymous said...

And none of Nonna and PopPop? Although I certainly can do without pics of me.

Slacker Mama said...

Geez...you give people an inch and they take a mile!

Kiki, I *thought* I had a picture of you in there opening a present for A...but somehow it didn't get in there.

Mom, sadly, there weren't any pictures of you or dad. The ones in the collage were pretty much the only ones I had.