Friday, November 6, 2009

tgif

Since I'm working from home today and the girls were up and dressed by 7:15 (damn you, Daylight Savings!), we had a little extra time this morning to hang out around the house (just like old times). Both girls wanted ponytails, which I obliged even though it wasn't my best hairstyling effort. I actually think I french braid better than ponytail...who knew?

While I checked my e-mail, the girls played and put together a show for me. A sang a rousing rendition of "You Belong Wif Me" while E was a background foreground dancer. It's too bad "Solid Gold" was canceled because E would tear that show up.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! America does have talent. BTW Was E. wearing jeans? Is the dress phase over?
Love,
Nonna

Shannon said...

I loved me some "Solid Gold"! Very cute clip of the girls!