Monday, August 13, 2007

pictures!

Figured I'd make myself useful during this conference call and upload some pictures from this weekend. Feel free to comment and tell me how absolutely adorable E and A are!

Daddy and A

Daddy and A

Mommy and E

Mommy and E

So close to walking!

So close to walking


Channeling Posh Spice

Channeling Posh Spice

3 comments:

Steel Magnolia said...

E looks so glamourous! Sounds like fun times in the car. I love your blog, it's on my favorites now!

Deep in the Heart said...

You are so not a slacker mom. Three of my good friends have sent me blogs in the past three days and now I'm the slacker. Love the pictures of course. Can't believe the curls on A and I agree with Lee on E. We just booked our flights for Sept so let's try to get together on the 22 or 29.

Anonymous said...

Posh and Curly are very cute - Mom and Dad aren't bad either. Love the pics - and so nice to hear from jenn.
love,
Nonna