Thursday, August 23, 2007

oldie but goodie: picture edition

This is one of my favorite pictures of the girls. It was taken during an unusually warm stretch back in March (E was 2 1/2 and A was 6 months).
Oldie but goodie
The picture was taken during the Pebbles look for A...before I became a bowaholic. Truth be told, I'm considering going back to the Pebbles look for A. Sweet baby A has inherited the curly hair that I had as a child (and that Nonna and Kiki still have). At this point, it's short enough to give her the appearance of permanent bed head. And when I do try to tame the mop, she takes the bows out of her hair. But, she barely stays still long enough for me to change her diaper, let alone do her hair. Maybe I'll play hairdresser tonight and you can vote on her best look...

4 comments:

Steel Magnolia said...

K-Have you tried the Giddy Giddy hairclips? They are the CUTEST! All of the little baby girls around here wear them, so adorable! I swear if I had a little girl, she'd wear them everyday! Check them out-I think you can do a google search on them. CUTE pics of the girls!

Slacker Mama said...

Too funny you mentioned the Giddy Giddy clips. I was looking at them the yesterday because they are so so so cute...but they don't sell them in VA and the online shop I was looking at was down. I might have to resume my quest, though!

Deep in the Heart said...

Thanks for the tip. I'm loving the giddy giddy hairclips. My neice needs these and I know Melissa would love them.

Slacker Mama said...

Jenn, check out the link to the bows that I have in my post. She has a bunch of different styles, like 40 different colors and they are CHEAP. The ones I get ar less than $1...so if we lose one, I don't fret.