One of the things that absolutely cracks me up about A is that her...um...crack is *constantly* on display. Now, I know that most kids have this issue (big bellies, teeny heinies), but A's seems to be more pervasive of a problem than most kids. And,
a long standing issue at that.
When we went to
the Please Touch Museum, Philadelphia was afforded the opportunity to check it out! And, so can you!
This weekend, as I was rummaging through the 4T bin of clothes to find A a short-sleeved shirt that would cover her
oh-so-cute Buddha belly, I also grabbed a pair of 4T pants. I figured maybe she just needed bigger pants to fix the problem. But, as we were skating on Sunday, Liz passed by and said,
"I love how A's pants don't seem to reach all the way up!"
So, not so successful.
Hopefully, the problem will remedy itself before she gets to thong-wearing age.
2 comments:
I'm glad you captured "the crack" - it's so cute on A.
Will you allow her to wear thongs?
Cutest crack of anyone I know!
Kiki
Post a Comment